Let’s face it, truck guys are just a different breed. They probably do more and work harder than most people. Coincidentally, so do the trucks they drive to work or onto the job site on a daily basis. Edelbrock’s new E-Force supercharger is just what the doctor ordered for late-model GM trucks. Add 109HP, now.
- Video: Tour the Full Edelbrock Facility with Christi Edelbrock
- SEMA 2011: All Stainless Late-Model Kits and New Outlaw Series
- Installing TCI’s EZ-TCU Late-Model GM Transmission Controller
- SEMA 2012: Dakota Digital Helps With Late Model Engine Swaps
- SEMA 2011: Weld’s Expands Line of Racing Wheels, Late Model Bead-loc
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms