Supervettes has unveiled their latest creation, the SV8.R conversion, which radically reworks the look of the C6. Under development for the last three years, Supervettes says that it will also be reworked to suit the C7 as soon as that car is available to be laser-scanned.
- SEMA 2012: McLeod’s Expands Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kits Line
- Video: Turbo V6 5th Gen Takes Out Its Aggression on The Rear Tires
- PRI 2011: Powermaster Takes On the LS and Coyote
- Ride Along As a Z06 Corvette Takes on Willow Springs
- Canadian Comedian Takes Hand-On Look at Oshawa Camaro Assembly Plant
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms