There are some people out there who say that the factory LS3 heads just don’t have enough room left in them for improvement to make an aftermarket head worth doing. Those people don’t work at Trick Flow Specialties.
- PRI 2010: Billet Specialties Double Beadlock “Street Lite” Wheel
- SEMA 2011: BluePrint Muscle Series Cylinder Heads
- SEMA 2011: Billet Specialties Debut New Powder Coated Center Rim
- SEMA 2011: Billet Specialties Brings Traditional Looks To LS Engines
- PRI 2010: LSX454R is GM Performance Parts’ Most Powerful Engine Ever
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms