For many years the image of Goodguys Rod & Custom Association founder Gary Meadors’ bright yellow ’32 hot rod has graced the association’s logo, bringing company recognition to many generations of rodders.Now, rather than add another hot rod to the mix, the association has decided to bring in a ’69 Camaro.
- Video: Brian Hobaugh and His Rebel Camaro Take on Goodguys Autocross
- Goodguys To Crown 2013 AutoCross Shoot-Out Champ at Year-End Finals
- Video: The Roadster Shop Takes to the Goodguys Autocross in C10
- Video: C5R Powered “Black Phantom” Rapid Response Vehicle
- Towing Your Vehicle Basics: Understanding Load and Sway Control
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms